- First Robot installed at our automated assembly lines for Mechatronic modules.
- FASTRON opens a sales and support office in Columbus OHIO to serve the American market.
- New 8,000m2 building for production and warehousing at our site in Hungary.
- Acquisition of Rapid Biomedical GmbH in Germany. Market leader in design and manufacturing of MR coils.
- Launch of standard High Current (10 Amps) and High Voltage (400 V DC) Inductors.
- Our Hungarian factory is expanding with a new 2,000m2 building to reach a total of 20,000m2 floor space.
- Automotive and medical markets become more and more significant applications for our inductors.
- FASTRON becomes a main inductor supplier to several world leaders of lighting products.
- The German Economic Minister including a Diplomat Delegation visit our factory in Malaysia.
- Closure of the China factory.
- FASTRON's factories achieve the ISO/TS 16949 Certification.
- Production begins for the SMD power inductors for power supply.
- Fastron Inc. purchased assets of Stetco Inc.
- Launch of wound chip inductor in 0402 case size.
- Start up of a new factory in Qing Pu near Shanghai.
- Built up a market leadership in Europe and S.Korea for chip inductors.
- Start of the SMD chip inductor production, for the mobile phone market.
- Gem Kft in Hungary was acquired and became FASTRON Hungaria Kft.
- Prime Minister of Hungary visits our plant in Malaysia.
- The Governor of Penang visits our factory in Malaysia.
- Started co-operations with global distributors.
- Suppression coils are added to the manufacturing spectrum.
- FASTRON GmbH in Germany and FASTRON Sdn Bhd in Malaysia were established.
- Production of coated leaded inductors mainly for TVs and Radios.